Sunday, January 29, 2012

Making Pretty Sims


These are pictures of my recent pretty sim, Chanel Soto. I made her myself. Unfortuantely, I can't put her onto the exchange since I lost my serial code and can't register. How did I make her? Well, it's easy to make gorgeous sims like Chanel! You just need some custom content and creativity!


1. Load up your Sims 3 game. Go into CAS.


2. Randomize until you get a sim that is not too ugly but has good facial features.


3. Tweak the facial features to your liking. (e.g. chin, head shape, ears) I usually make the lips plump, and have mouth definition to the max! It's hot!


4. Choose the hair. Make the hair not too anime, not too fake, so do a casual hairstyle like Chanel's! (I think I got it at peggyzone or somewhere else)!


5. Do the makeup. Don't do the eyeliner to dark. (EMO ALERT no offense) Make the eyeshadow a natural color. (Salmon, lavender, cocoa) Bright colors look HORRIBLE on sims. You can either use lipstick that has teeth or plain lipstick or just lipgloss! Good colors are red, pink, purple, salmon. Colored contacts are optional. 


6. Chosse the everyday clothing. I don't do formal, sleepwear, etc. Make sure the clothes match with the hair and age. (Do you want an adult wearing mini skirts and tank tops?) Don't make the sim look like a fake girl either.


7. Choose traits that match a sim's appearance! E.g. Flirty or good kisser for a pretty sim.


VOILA!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment